The news below is from RB News:
As of now there are more than 10,000 internally displaced people in Maungdaw. Children, women and the elderly only can take refuge in nearby villages. The men are on the run as they are seeing the military are shooting anyone without any reason and arresting them. They all are facing difficulties for food and there is no health care at all. Most of the youth are very scared now as they see how the military is brutally killing innocent people . They are in need of emotional support.
Here is the list of the Rohingya civilians killed by Myanmar army:
(1) Kyet Yoe Pyin village tract – more than 50 persons
(2) Myo Thu Gyi village tract – 7 persons
(3) U Shin Gya village tract – 6 persons
(4) Kyauk Pyin Seik village tract – 5 persons
(5) Wabaik hamlet, Kyi Gan Pyin village tract – 8 persons
(6) Maung Na Ma village tract – 1 person
(7) Nga Sa Kyu village tract – 1 person
(8) Du Dan village tract – 1 person
(9) Aung Sit Pyin village tract – 6 persons
(10) Aout Pyu Ma village tract – 4 persons
(11) Nga Ku Ra village tract – 1 person – total 92 persons.