A childhood friend of mine, Rabbi, has been found dead along with his wife. They were victims of a double homicide in San Jose, CA. Rabbi was a very gentle and nice human being, and we occasionally spoke over the phone.
I am deeply shocked and saddened to learn of their untimely death.
Are they victims of a hate crime, or something utterly sinister? I don't know. I hope truth will come out soon about their murder.
May Allah have mercy on their soul and give enough sabr to the family members to withstand this calamity.
Here, here and here are some links to the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CAIR Welcomes South Carolina Town’s Passage of Hate Crime Ordinance
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today welcomed a dec...
-
It has become a wallowing cringe. The extolling of multi-culti values, the incessant self-praise of diversity, variety and cosmopolitanis...
-
Click the link: Why Africa has become a hotspot for war | Sudan war | Al Jazeera
-
Flotilla organisers declared a state of emergency on board, expect Israeli interception soon
No comments:
Post a Comment